A Revelation

I had a revelation the other day. I was typing the e-mail message that went along with the e-version of my August newsletter. One sentence read, " think it's kind of relevant as I decide where the Lord is leading me next." Then I proofread what I had written and changed "decide" to "discern." How silly of me! I could not believe that I was so dense as to think I actually have a say in the matter. I thought about my revelation during my whole walk to the bank right after I sent it, for the rest of that night, and even still. Knowing that God already has where I'm going to go and what I'm going to do in mind makes me smile and relieves some of the pressure I sometimes feel to determine my post-YLM plans. I just have to figure out what His grand scheme is!

Until next time, blessings!

Comments