Help and Hope to the People of Juarez, Mexico

Join our Cause on facebook! I NEVER put stuff like that on my profile page but I figured this was worthwhile ;) Here's part of the e-mail I got from Stephen that told me about it:

"Hi Y'all!
I just created a "Cause" page on facebook to rally people to help us help the suffering in Juarez. You should have received an invitation on your facebook page to join. Check it out. Join me. Help me recruit people to join the cause.

Also to put my money where my mouth is, Krysia and I have pledged to match the first $500 of donations if people give that much by June 15th through the Facebook "Cause" page. The $$$ will help feed the hungry in Juarez. I've personally met and talked to people in Juarez struggling for food. It's real. It breaks my heart and I want us to be able to do more.

Fortunately hundreds of children are being fed every Wednesday in Anapra through a new hot meal program we've taken on there. Also food baskets are being given out every week and we're using our vans to transport food donations to the missions in Juarez where they're distributed to the poor. There is so much more to be done. Please spread the word."

So, if you're interested and have a facebook account, here's the link: http://apps.facebook.com/causes/296446/66583914?m=6d54c0aa

Until next time, blessings!

Comments