Blast Off!

If you haven't noticed already, the NEW www.ylm.org has been launched!

After months of hard, often tedious, work on the part of myself and many others, I am pretty proud of the result. The new site is fully up-to-date with the most current information and will hopefully prove to be more visually attractive and easier to navigate than the previous page. We're also integrating the WordPress blog and the website into one so that there isn't a separate page for news articles as opposed to permanent content. Some other new features are a section for people seeking to benefit from the services we provide and, eventually, the entire thing in Spanish. That's most likely one of my next assignments during my next stretch of down time. Among my contributions were some of the mission church/site pages under Where We Work, the entire Servant Event section under either Get Involved or What We Do, and the addition of almost all the products and their descriptions to the YLM Shop. I encourage you to spend some time playing around on there, and let me know if you have suggestions or comments on how we can improve it!

Until next time, blessings!

Comments