El Paso Bucket List

My time in El Paso is dwindling...I'm down to just over 6 mos. Lately I've found myself saying, "Sometime before I leave, I want to _____________," so I'm thinking I should probably write them all down before I forget them. And what better place than on my blog! Maybe posting them for all to see will mean more of them will actually happen. I know for a fact that a couple will for sure, starting on Sunday when I leave for Sicachique!

1. climb Mt. Cristo Rey
2. go to the El Paso Museum of Art
3. visit friends in Roswell, NM, Riverside, CA, and Houston
4. eat at SuperTortas
5. witness the bat flight program at Carlsbad Caverns
6. sit in on an English class or two at Iglesia Luterana Sin Paredes
7. see the YLM mission sites in San Lorenzo and/or Sicachique, Chihuahua, Mexico
8. book a servant event in every month of a given year
9. figure out why there is a pot on top of one of the walls of the church
10. take a day trip to one of the pistachio orchards in southern NM

And probably some more that I am forgetting!

Until next time, blessings!

Comments