Pictures from Christmas and Mayer

I'm home!!! But more about that later. Here are the pictures that I owe you from Christmas and the first few days of the Mayer Lutheran High School group:

 Penguins I made for my high school friend get-together!

 I stole the idea from a friend of mine at San Pablo; it's just carrots, jumbo and medium black olives, and cream cheese. 

 My siblings and I on Christmas Eve: me (25), Kyle (23), and Kara (14). 

 My whole family!

 Christmas morning on Thornberry! My dad, my brother, and I all went in and added to my mom's collection of Nikko Christmastime dishes. She inherited the set from her mom when she passed away, but it's incomplete and the pattern is discontinued. In this picture she is putting together a 2-tiered serving tray that I thought would be perfect for Christmas cookies!

 Dad's Coke can pillow. 

 Me opening something. 

 I am totally putting this on my desk at CPH!

 Best. Slippers. Ever. 

 Sweet Tart candy canes screamed "Kyle" to me. 

 Kara's new lamp will match BOTH themes of her bedroom decor: pink and zebra. 

Sibling love with our new skillets! Trying to look menacing...

 ...and smiling!

 Switching gears...2 of the boys on my crew nailing on siding. 

 Standing wall #1. 

 I think she would adopt him if she could. 

 I was inspired to take this picture when they were all sitting in a circle playing BINGO!

 Look out, Joel!

 One of my favorite things on a construction site is teaching girls how to use power tools!

Coloring!

I LOVE this one of Jenna and Mael marveling at the house's progress!

Time for my eye Dr. appointment...check back soon as there is more to come! Until then, blessings!

Comments