Signing Off

So I guess this is my farewell to the blogging world. I've loved having missionaryMAC as on outlet for sharing news, joys, frustrations, and more these past few years. Keeping this site up to date hasn't been a burden, but rather something I have truly enjoyed. But I think its time to say goodbye. My feeling is that as people who have collectively given nearly $50,000 to my cause and invested countless hours of worry and prayer to my ministry, you have had a vested interest in the minutiae of things like when I get sick or when I  spend an afternoon baking cookies.

But now I'm back to being a "normal" person with a "real" job. I realize that CPH is just another mission field and that it will be exciting and dynamic in its own ways, but I'm back to being just your daughter, sister, cousin, niece, godmother, goddaughter, grandchild, friend, babysitter, former student, co-worker, fellow church member, whatever. I think I'm really going to enjoy my new calling, but the ins and outs of my daily life will be far less noteworthy than they have been.

I guess the missionaryMAC URL will be forever preserved in cyberspace, but consider this my last entry. Thanks for your faithful readership and support since I began this venture in 2008, and feel free to keep in touch with me via e-mail, facebook, or phone--all of which have not changed! If you're interested in future YLM happenings, the redesigned website (www.ylm.org) is a great resource, and my coworker Chris Hill has promised to update his blog (www.chillonamission.blogspot.com) more often too!

Blessings always!


Comments