If There's Pizza, They Will Come

If there's pizza...and probably even if there's not because they're that kind of people...seminarians and friends will come and help you move an ENTIRE HOUSE worth of furniture and belongings in just over TWO HOURS. 

The moving truck I hired arrived not only on time, but even a few minutes early. It came with a driver only - no loaders - hence the title bribery. 

I found a cuter driver!



My temporary home is a mission-owned apartment about two blocks from the house I vacated. I'm currently sharing it with another missionary, but she's repatriating to the US on Wednesday, at which point I'll have the place to myself. Save for some mattresses and my range being stored in the unit beneath ours (also mission-owned), the 3rd bedroom is my depĆ³sito. Not pictured: the closet, ALSO packed to the gills (but accessible!). 

All settled in. Freddy has already staked out the closet as his safe space. 


Ours is the top left unit. One of the longest power outages we've had in a long time welcomed me last night, and I'm still learning the ropes of how to manage the different sources that supply water to the building, but I think I'm going to be comfortable here. That does NOT mean, however, that I don't hope the next "four months" fly by!

Until next time, blessings!

Comments