A goddaughter after my own heart

and a now 1 year old cat (as of July 2nd according to his adoption papers) that still has some pretty crazy antics! I hope you like these pictures as much as I do...it is an appropriate time to post them since my official 1st 18-month term would end in a couple of days (July 15 if I am doing my math right, even though I wouldn't have ditched them in the middle of the summer), and I had neither a goddaughter nor a cat when I arrived here. I love them both dearly and still have not regretted for a minute that I essentially doubled my initial commitment!

Yes that's a CARDINALS game she is watching!

Freddy plotting an attack on the star garland above my bedroom doorway.

Check out that vertical!

Until next time, blessings!

Comments

tchrchill said…
And I am SO glad that you signed on for another 18 months. And I KNOW the mission is beyond joyous -- God has given them a great gift through you, Erin.

Now, as for the Cardinals game -- you KNOW that she would be watching Rockies on that TV if ESPN could just show the Rox some love! :-) And Freddie, he looks like a master climber all right. Maybe he gets it from his roof-building mama??? Love to all!

Word Verification word: liming

I love liming the top of a cold Corona after a day working on a two room house in El Paso or J-Town.