My "Little" Sister

I mentioned in my last post that my parents and "little" sister Kara were able to come and spend a week visiting me in El Paso. Yes I use the term "little" loosely because she may be 12 but she's taller than me, a fact that she didn't let me or anyone else forget ALL week! She also wears a bigger shoe size than me and the glasses that she just got a couple weeks ago are from the women's section; yes mine are children's. Check it out:


We are both barefoot in this picture...she just barely beats me!

She doesn't have to wear her glasses all the time, but I think we look a lot more alike when she does.

Until next time, blessings!

Comments

tchrchill said…
:-) Cute pics, you two! Kara, you may win in height, but you will NEVER be older, and some day you'll appreciate that! Blessings, Carol