My New Camera

My camera died on Sunday before I left for Canada :( I know, not very good timing. It had a good, long life though, so its time had come. I figure I got it sometime in 2005, but I can't pinpoint exactly when. If a picture's worth a thousand words, it took an encyclopedia's worth!

I wasn't going to rush out a buy a new one, but after some online searching, I found one that I liked, and it was on sale at Best Buy. So I bought it the Tuesday night before we left! It was a much more stressful experience than I had envisioned, but long story short I got it at the Wal-Mart that's right by the mission, using their price-match guarantee and the ad from Best Buy. I would have preferred silver but I didn't have that kind of time!

It's this one: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sony+-+Cyber-shot+16.2-Megapixel+Digital+Camera+-+Black/2061086.p?id=1218307908007&skuId=2061086

Pictures from north of the border soon! I'll give you a hint: I got to use the "Snow" mode!

Until next time, blessings!

Comments

Carrie said…
Woot woot on the new camera E-Mac! Have fun taking all those Canadian pics!!!
Carol said…
Wow, your new camera now makes my 6 month old camera look like an antique. I guess I shouldn't have been so soon to be so camera proud. I'll bet it took super pics in Canada. Looking forward to seeing them!