Easter triumph! Easter joy! Easter baking!

As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace. (1 Peter 4:10)

Few things make me happier than baking and decorating cookies...except maybe when they're for my church's annual Easter egg hunt, which took place yesterday morning. I look forward to the plea for volunteers in the bulletin every year. Seriously, if I can glorify God by using the gifts He's given me, I'm all about it! Right now, in addition to baking cookies, that looks like cultivating a network of support by scheduling and conducting church visits and presentations, thanking and communicating with donors, and preparing to move abroad. That makes me happy. Soon, that will look like developing and implementing a strategy for short-term mission teams in Latin America. That makes me happy, too. As the conclusion of the section including the above verse ("Stewards of God's Grace") says, "To him [to our RISEN and VICTORIOUS Lord and Savior!] belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen," (1 Peter 4:11b).

Until next time, blessings!

Comments