TWO years in ONE place

After 6 months of living in the dorms, I finally have a space to call my own for the next TWO YEARS! That's right, I don't have to pack up my stuff until, God-willing, I move to Dallas in January 2012 to start my training with LBT! After moving to and from Springfield, MO, for school a bunch of times, to Granada, Spain, for a semester and back, and then THREE TIMES since I've been at the mission, I'm a little excited about that!!!

The outside of my apartment...it's a duplex and Pastor Astorga lives in the other half.


Genaro and Damian installed my stove and they told me that the next time I bake cookies I have to give them some!




Until next time, blessings!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks very nice, and I'm sure you are happy to have your own space. Like the Cardinal touches.
Love MOM
Anonymous said…
Hooray for your own place! Who made all your lovely art work??
Kelley