I'm done!

You've already heard the news since I told you this was on the way, but I'm officially done with my support-raising! At least the financial aspect of it; I can always use your prayer support, especially now as I try and determine where to go from here.

That means that in the past 3 years or so, I've met and exceeded my goal of $47,851. Whoa. At present, I am over by $771.60. Some of that will disappear to cover areas where I might be slightly over budget, namely travel, but I'll have a small cushion left at the conclusion of my service. I finally have a clear understanding of what happens to those funds: they are funneled into a pool for general missions in my region, which is Latin America.

I double-checked, and LCMS doesn't have a way to designate my excess funding to YLM specifically. The choice is yours, but please know that you do have the option of sending checks directly to Ysleta Lutheran Mission (301 S. Schutz Dr., El Paso, TX 79907) should you wish to support the specific ministry that I've been a part of during my service with LCMS.

THANKS to the hundreds of you who contributed any portion of my funding, or have kept me in your prayers these last few years, and praise the Lord for His faithfulness!

Until next time, blessings!

Comments