It's a no :(

I promised I would keep you updated on my job situation, so here goes. I heard back from the first of my leads today, and it wasn't the news I was hoping for. LCMS called right after lunch to tell me that they went with another candidate for the job I interviewed for in St. Louis earlier this week.

It's definitely a blow and I'm pretty bummed, but I guess it's a pretty clear statement that God has another plan for me. I still have two awesome leads out there--CPH and St. Paul Lutheran Church in Weston, FL, so hopefully I will hear back from one or both of them next week. All of this uncertainty is beginning to wear on me.

Today's verse of the day, consequently, is one I happened to hear on the radio when I was coming back from Hobby Lobby (scrapbook shopping therapy!): "Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him..." (Psalm 37:7). I am terrible at that!

Until next time, blessings!

Comments