Kitty!

My early birthday/Christmas present from Chris...Freddy (that is the name he came with and I think I'm going to keep it unless anyone else has a brilliant suggestion)!

Last night he slept in my bed with me all curled up next to my leg...until I got up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, then he ran and hid! He's kind of skittish but if I pick him up and pet him he will start purring and stay wherever I put him. It's like he forgets who I am and then he remembers!

Hi kitty!

He's about 3 1/2 months old and he has a sister named Snowball. I felt bad for separating them but the lady said that Snowball is getting adopted like today or tomorrow.

What's in the recycling box?

Scoping out his new territory.

I'm thinking this is going to become Freddy's chair.

Until next time, blessings!

Comments

tchrchill said…
May I be the first to say Welcome, Freddie? Can't wait to meet him. I'll bet he won't knock me over like some BIG DOGS I know!