Let's see what happens when we flush the toilet...

MORE work on the Morales home this week with a group from the Chicago area. Chris says I'm on my way to becoming a master plumber...let's see what happens when we flush the toilet...to be continued...

First we had to rip out the old one.

Then this is what we found underneath...aisle 13 here I come!

I see you!



I did it all by myself (with a little direction from Chris)!

That big mark on my head is from where Chris hit me in the head with a 10 foot long piece of 3 in. PVC...it was an accident!!!

This is as far as we got today...we decided to go along the edge of the trailer instead of diagonally underneath (the sewer hookup is on the opposite end of the trailer on the front side). Less fire ants!

Comments

chill said…
I am still amazed at how quick you learned this. You did a fantastic job. You didn't even get PVC cement everywhere. Great job!!! :) A,A,A!!