I'm a Godmother!

Elvira and Jorge asked Chris and I to be the godparents for their daughter Viviana, who was born on May 28 and baptized on Thanksgiving Day, November 26. The date was doubly significant since both Chris's and my parents were here for Thanksgiving so they got to witness it too. I was extremely honored (and still am) that they asked me, and I immediately said yes, as did Chris. I don't know if you officially become a godmother when you accept or when the baby is actually baptized, but either way it's official now: I have a goddaughter, Viviana Paula Viramontes!

This one wasn't during the ceremony...what happened was I showered and got dressed, and then Chris needed my help prepping lasagna... ;)

My brother and Vivi.

Vivi and her godparents!



Her dress was so pretty, and it matched the candle and the handkerchief that was used to dry off her forehead too!

Yay!

Until next time, blessings!

Comments