Shoulda brought my snow boots!

Well, not quite, but we did get a decent amount of white stuff for El Paso. Pretty much all the schools started late I think. This is what I woke up to this morning:

Freddy was very intrigued by watching those white things falling from the sky. Sometimes it looked like he was ready to pounce on one.

"God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,' and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.'"
--Job 37:5-6
"Like the coolness of snow at harvest time is a trustworthy messenger to whose who send him; he refreshes the spirit of his masters." --Proverbs 25:13

"Come now, let us reason together," says the Lord. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."
--Isaiah 1:18

"As the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."
--Isaiah 55:10-11

Palm trees don't like snow :(

Until next time, blessings!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I didn't know there were so many references to snow in the Bible. Did you use them all?? Our turn is tomorrow for the white stuff.

Love MOM