Doubleheader!

To pick up where my last post left off:

...because I had to be at Trinity Lutheran Church in West Chicago, IL, at 6:30 pm (CST)! That's right, I had a doubleheader on Sunday: TWO presentations in TWO states and TWO time zones in ONE day. The time change worked in my favor, but traffic and toll booths conspired to make me about five minutes late. No one minded a bit though; I was welcomed with open arms and pizza before being given the floor.

Trinity Lutheran Church in West Chicago, IL. 


Thankfully, my schedule was such that I had nowhere to be on Monday, so I was able to have a relaxing yet productive morning, spontaneously visit the Dominican Consulate, and enjoy an evening picnic + carillon concert at the Chicago Botanic Garden.




Until next time, blessings!

Comments