Hey, Mr. Postman!

I'm getting more and more dominicana by the day. Today, that meant a new SIM card. I feel so much more independent now, but also a keen sense of what it's like to be stripped of identity, a concept my fellow new missionaries & I have been discussing in our on-field orientation Bible study about missionaries as sojourners. Not that my old phone number was intimately linked to who I am as a person, but I did lose something I've been able to claim as mine for 10+ years.

Mushy musings aside, the point is that my phone number isn't the only thing that's changed recently. I've also gotten several inquiries about how to send me mail. So...

NEW email address: erin.mackenzie@lcms.org

NEW phone number: Send me an email or private Facebook message or leave a comment below, and I'd be glad to share it with you. (If we've chatted on WhatsApp, you should have gotten a notification regarding this.)

NEW address (obviously!):

  • For letters, postcards, etc....send me an email or private Facebook message or leave a comment below, and I'd be glad to share it with you. 
  • For larger packages...use FedEx, UPS, or DHL. Please, please, please check to be sure you're not sending something that might result in your shipment being stopped in customs and/or me having to pay a sizable fine in order to retrieve it (this has happened to other missionaries!). Again, if you send me an email or private Facebook message or leave a comment below, I'd be glad to share the address with you.

My blog and Facebook page remain the same, and you can also find me on Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Instagram.

Until next time, blessings!

Comments