Baby meets Kitty

Time for some new goddaughter/cat pictures, especially since they had an up-close and personal meeting the other day (sorry, no pictures of the most adorable episode of all: she kissed him on the nose!)...




...and for a support-raising update. It's been a long time in coming since LCMS is switching to a new gift processing software called Blackbaud, but I know the staff is working tirelessly to iron out all the glitches and hopefully once it's in place, the tracking process will be simpler for everyone. They are still several weeks behind, but as of July 23 I am short of my goal by $7,884.12. Getting close! I am praying that there are additional gifts in the 7 or so missing weeks to help that number get closer to $0! I have already raised $39,966.88 though, so that is something to be thankful for and proud of for sure. That total also means that I am over 70% funded for my 2nd term! It might not mean anything to you, but it's not an arbitrary target; if I wasn't by the time my 1st term ended, I would have had to use my last LCMS-reimbursed flight home to do what's called "home service"--a furlough from the field for intensive support-raising in order to reach the 70% benchmark. Instead my plan is to be in STL for Christmas again. Praise God! As I continue to trust Him, He continues to slowly and steadily provide me with everything I need.

Time to get started on the tedious but worthwhile process of adding content to our re-designed website...to be launched soon! More on that later. Until next time, blessings!

Comments

Carrie said…
Oh my goodness he looks just like Wally!