Urgent prayer request for Enrique

Received the following e-mail from Chris a few minutes ago:

Hello everyone,

I am sorry to have to send out this news, but I am asking you all to keep Enrique Carrejo in your prayers. As you may know, Enrique is a driver for Servant Events here at Ysleta. This past Wednesday, Enrique fell at his house. He went to the hospital and a tumor was found on his lungs, and his brain. Tests revealed that it is cancer. He also had a cat scan today while I was visiting him at the hospital to check the possibility of it infecting his kidneys as well. Unfortunately, that is all the information I have right now.

The tumor in his brain is giving the doctors the most concern. He has a meeting with a Radioligist tomorrow and they will know how far along it is and what treatment to take. They may have to do surgery to remove the brain tumor because it is right in between the left and right sections. They are giving him steroids to stop the growth of it.

I visited him this morning, as his daughter said he was a little cranky, but he was still joking and playing with me. He seems to be very upbeat and says he is going to fight it and beat it. I ask you all to keep him in your prayers, and if you could please forward this to people who may know him, but I do not have contact information for him.

I will have much more information as the week goes on, if you would like to know more, please don’t hesitate to contact me at the info listed below. Also, if you want every update, please respond to this email telling me so and I will include you in the updates.

Sorry for having to the send the sad news, keep Enrique and his family in your prayers.

Chris

Comments