My Gathering Selfie Game

What can I say? I know a lot of Lutherans!

Karen | Former coworker

Rev. Bill & Gayle Harmon | Former pastor at King of Glory Lutheran Church, one of my supporting congregations...and newly elected president of the Southeastern District of the LCMS

Bethany & Carla | Fellow missionary Jamielynn's cousin & aunt

Fairlawn Lutheran Church group | Youth & adult leaders from one of my supporting congregations (serendipitously, in line for concessions at Minute Maid Park!)

Christine, Lizz, and Angie | Missionary to Puerto Rico; former missionary to Latin America & the Caribbean; and missionary to Uruguay

Laurie and Beatriz | Manager of the Gathering Store; LHM friend/former coworker's wife

Christina Hergenrader | CPH author (and upcoming LAC regional conference speaker!)

Rev. Matt Ruesch | Former missionary to Puerto Rico

Rev. Tim Seban | Former pastor at my home congregation/current pastor at First Immanuel Lutheran Church in Cedarburg, WI

As seen in my previous post, my sister Kara...

...and coworkers Ashley and Courtney. 

Kara (again...) and Theresa | Fellow Gathering volunteers from my home congregation

One last one with Courtney, Lizz, Angie, Christine, and Ashley!

Until next time, blessings!

Comments